Dear user, please note that ItaliaAltruista collects data about its registered members through the website www.milanoaltruista.org or verbally, directly and indirectly in order to satisfy the requests of the registered members. These data are classified as ‘personal data’ according to D.Lgs. n. 196/2003 and/or the latest European regulation 2016/679. Following those, we need to inform the users regarding collection, use, and disclosure of personal information, that need to be transparent and lawfulness, guaranteeing the privacy and the rights of the users. Please read below the information regarding our users data:
- Personal data collection: for a better experience while using our service, we require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, that we will collect, use and disclose according to the law. We may require sensitive data such as medical and court data, necessary to provide our services.
- Disclosure of personal data: personal data may be disclosed to public and private, national and international organizations, associations, institutions, natural and legal persons relevant for the correct fulfillment of all or part of the tasks assigned. Personal data – except sensitive personal data such as medical and court data – will be communicated when users apply for a volunteer project to other network partners to provide the services that ItaliaAltruista offer as intermediary.
- Personal data use: personal data will be handled manually and/or automatically, according to the law mentioned above to minimize the risks of destruction, loss, unauthorized access or misuse.
- Necessity of data collection: the collection of personal data is necessary to provide the services offered. Any refusal to communicate this information, as well as the failure to sign the consent form mentioned above, will make it impossible to carry out our services.
- Users rights: regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, you have the rights mentioned in the articles 15 to 22 ofl GDPR n. 2016/679, such as the right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability and opposition, contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. You also have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Data Protection Officer: ItaliaAltruista data protection officer is MilanoAltruista president, who is the legal representative, available at the address MilanoAltruista, Via Donatello, 5b 20158 Milano MI, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you upload images on the website, please avoid images that include geographical references, such as GPS coordinates. All website users can access and download images and gather information about your location.
When you fill in a contact form, you are giving your consent for the use of your personal data following GDPR regulations. Please tick the boxes you want to accept:
- My personal data can be used exclusively to answer my specific request to make my data appear in the website list and register to the website.
When you are leaving a comment on our website, you can choose to save your name, email and password in the cookies. These are saved for your convenience, so you don’t need to enter the same data again when leaving another comment. The cookies will be deleted after one year.
If you already have an account and you visit this website, a temporary cookie will be placed to check if your browser accept cookies. This cookie don’t include personal information and it will be deleted when you will close your browser.
When you login the website, a few cookies will be placed to save your access information and your screen view options. Access cookies will be deleted after two days, while screen options cookies will be deleted after one year.
If you click on ‘Remember me’, your access will be granted for two weeks, if you log out from your account your access cookies will be deleted.
If you modify or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved on your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but it includes the ID of the modified article, and it will be deleted after one day.
Third party website content
Some articles in our website may include content embedded from other websites, such as video, images, articles, etc. This embedded content behave exactly as if the user have visited the website where the content was published.
Those third party websites can collect data, place cookies, merge with additional third-party tracking and monitor interaction with them, including tracking your interaction with embedded content if you have an account and are connected to those websites.
If you leave a comment, your comment and its data will be saved permanently on the website. In this way, we can recognize and automatically approve further comments without keeping them in a queue to check them.
When someone register to our website, we also save the information in the personal profile they create. Everyone can always view, modify or delete his/her own personal information, except for their username. Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
Your rights on your data
If you have an account on this website, or if you have left a comment, you can ask to receive an exported file with your personal data, including the data you entered. You can also ask us to delete all your data. We cannot delete data that we keep for administrative, legal and security reasons.
Where your data are sent
Users comments can be checked with a spam automatic filter.